Saturday, September 24, 2016

At KGH

This is Lisa writing under Mom's name.
Mom had shower today with  my help, and  continues to get more energy.
Her tube feed has switched to 3 times/day. And I nag her to get up to the chair every visit. Richard says I dont even need to nag now.
I said Im a pleasant nag, Mom said, well you're not unpleasant.
RW and I went to Value Village and bought a few things today.
Mom says, 'Lisa and Richard are great' For real.
We are looking forward to seeing Theresa and Geoff!
Weather is supposed to get up to mid 20's next week!
Last weekend we went to Ribfest, was good food, and inspiring me to make pulled pork when Theresa and Geoff come visit.
I am going on conference go Niagara Falls last week of October, staying at the sheraton
Mkm really appreciates emails and cards she has gotten. As you can see, room has great view, but hospital is boring.
Mom has to go back to bed, so I will end this!


2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Lisa and Richard are great.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Andlook at the view from Mom's room.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home