Tuesday, August 16, 2016

inaugural

This has been a really summer for music. First Edmonton and then Bear Creek, folk fests. But very good, bcff was handy in that it is a 20 minute walk from the house. Very well organized, I think having help from Edmonton helped, performers said how well it was organized for the first year.  I enjoyed performers at both, but would have to say Nataniel Ratecliff was my fav this year.
It fells like the summer/year has flown by we leave for Moncton in a week seems like we just booked it and had months still to go.  It will be fun and relaxing I hope.  I will post while we are there so I will remember what we have done, like Theresa does.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

How hard was it to get good seats? Which artists did you like?

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home