Monday, July 04, 2016

Bourne Identity

Remember the scene where he's cutting off the woman's hair? I felt like that today, as I was cutting Mom's hair. Including blood, because I cut Mom's earlobe too! Vidal sasson I am not. I think I did an ok job, at least she tells me so, and ear lobe didn't bleed too much.  Good thing she is off the warfarin.

Canada Day weekend=good. We had some bike rides, went to Folk Fest (where by some miracle of fate, we did NOT see Lita Prince and the Polynesian Dancers), watched fireworks, and a lot of people wearing weird red and white clothes, wigs, glasses, you name it, went to beach, small hike, cleaned house, laundry, weeded at Jones, sat on deck with coffee and beer (at different times) and even a couple naps. Kind of a perfect weekend.

except I was on call Wed-Sat am. Wed, Thursday were fine, but Friday/Sat am, I had 13 freaking phone calls. Jesus Murphy! I get paid for them, I guess.

Other news: Neil and Marilynne will be here for a visit tomorrow. Unfortunately, weather  will be cool and rainy, but I guess they are used to that being from Nanaimo.

Had a pedicure on Thursday, and my toenails are a kind of fluorescent coral colour. Which sounds terrible, but they look pretty good actually, and have gotten compliments on them.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home