Sunday, May 29, 2016


New coat of paint for the sun room.  Time sure flies, we have been in this house for 9 years and the sun room was looking dingy, so we painted and I like the new colour.  The other bonus is that we decluttered the sunroom, I find that we gather junk as we go along and somehow I am not always tossing it, not hoarding but just keeping for a while.  
We are getting rain finally it has been raining for a couple of days and with the rain last weekend it is greening up rather nicely.  
Wilf and Henry have started tearing down the mobile at the property So that Henry and Allyshea can build a new cabin, the old one was full of mice, and had mould. They are hoping to have enough material to make a new cabin out of the old.  
The independent wool shop is closing down so I was able to get a deal on some beautiful yarn for a new blanket, just have a couple projects ahead of it, but I think it will be a good project for the fall.
i got a note from Ramona that they will be in gp this thursday, so we will get together I hope.

4 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

I really like the çòlor......looks great(

9:29 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Looks great Laura

8:57 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Thank you

4:51 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

It does look good!!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home