Saturday, June 25, 2016

pin up couture

Just got  back from Kelowna, I had a great visit with all there.  Mom seemed to look better everyday. She took it easy and we had some good visits.

Lisa and Richard and I went for lunch at Summerhill, it was very good, sat on the patio and enjoyed the view and company. I always have interesting conversations with them.  We were going to go to the show and shine downtown, however as we got closer there seemed to be a lot of people so we  passed and carried on home.  Mom had decided that $20.00 for a bowl of soup was too steep so stayed home.

I got some weeding done and mom's grass mowed.  It was kind of rainy the first few days but got warmer after that.

Lisa had Monday off because she was at a confrence on Saturday, we went to value village shopping, I found a very nice skirt and sweater, Lisa found  some sweaters, skirt and shorts. It is better than our value village by far. I felt pretty happy with my purchases, particularly when Richard declared I got the best buy.


I also went to Mosaic books, I found Stalin's Daughter, a book I have been wanting to read and some birthday cards, they really have a good selection.

The trip home was uneventful,  except, I was almost late, the security screeners seemed to be very slow, both lines had about 30 people in them and there was no rush to move us along. It was all good in the end, plane was delayed so not much wait in the Calgary airport.

Lisa, the dress was Mary Blair and the company Pinup Couture.

thanks too all in Kelowna for a restfull vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home