Sunday, May 15, 2016

Plans are moving along

I have booked places to stay in London, Berlin,Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Bratislava. Very excited about the London place, it is a converted pub. Also very happy that Grace is coming along for the England part of the trip. I have also started to read some guidebooks about Central Europe, to get an idea of what to see and do once I get there. I am happy with all the places I have booked and hope they live up to their pictures and reviews.

Kane and Grady have been here about a week and we are all getting along fine. There have been a few weepy moments, missing Tim and Court, but mostly everyone is happy. Kane is at his Dad's place, sure seems quieter when he is gone. He will be back tomorrow morning, in time to make a cake and celebrate Theresa's Birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home