Friday, May 06, 2016

May the Fourth be With You

I wish I had posted on May 4th, but decided I would use it anyway.
Trip back to Kelowna=uneventful, though slow drivers. One particularly slow one, I finally got in front of, then I passed a farm type vehicle after that. I was pleased to see the slow one was stuck behind farm vehicle, as was too afraid to pass it.
I may be an impatient driver.
Also, an terribly illegal one. Today I was driving and on my cell. I know, it is awful, and I would never do it while not working, but we spend so much time in car, and i think, I could make much better use of time, if I talk and drive at same time. It is stupid and I need to stop doing it, but I get so many emails etc. Justification I know.
Anyway, I was at intersection and car honked loudly twice, I think it was directed at me. I had guilt, but remained on phone.
Lovely day today-we had rain the past couple, which was nice and I was hoping it would go to Ft St John, but it seems it didn't.
Everything is green and leafy here, grass needs cutting again-the only problem with spring.
Though really I don't mind doing it, it is just getting the gumption to do it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home