Monday, December 21, 2015

Adventious

Just finished doing dishes after making perogies, cookies, and buttercake. There is likely cat hair in all of it because I kept having to move Sebastian from the counter to the floor.
Am trying to gear up for wrapping, but gearing up seems to be taking some time.
Mom and I went shopping Saturday, and she kept at it for 3 hours, which shows how much more energy she has!
Went to 4 Christmas parties this week? One with people from school (Ok, less a party, more a appetizer get together), 1 was board lunch for Lifestyle, 1 was ex- co-workers from hospital, 1 was BCSS board. Phew. That's a lot of social energy there. we had 3 other parties this season, it seemed like more than usual.
I am tentatively almost sure that I will grad in May! My last revisions came back with some more revisions, but not crazy amount, and supervisor is saying things like, 'final stretch'. Lord Almighty, I can hardly believe it. I will be able to go to Mexico feeling like I am not a fraud. This is interesting concept, as my supervisor said this is the first year that she doesn't feel like a fraud. academia, cesspool of insecurity.
I brought out fresh load of laundry yesterday from dyer, Sebastian promptly hopped on it, laid down, Richard came in the door, Sebastian hopped out, having peed on sheets. However, I just now looked at him stretched out on the couch, then he caught my eye, hopped down, came over, and started purring at me while nudging my head. I guess he stays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home