Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Holiday!

I'm on holiday!  I haven't had time away since about last November so this feels much needed. I'm off to Halifax to visit Allie for a month.  Actually I'm flying to Ottawa tonight (writing this from the Vancouver airport) and meeting Allie there. We're going to her cousin's wedding this weekend, and seeing some other friends that live near there, then driving back to Halifax. Well, Halifax via PEI apparently- Allie has a meeting thhere on Tuesday. I'm actually not super clear on the timeline, but I'm on holiday so am not worried. I'll get myself to Ottawa at least.

I had a great summer, not that one would know from my posts here.  Allie ca,e to Tofino in April and spent the summer there. We had a great time, and did lots of bear watching (from boats) surfing and hiking. I'm still a lousy surfer but now I'm at least lousy with style. Had a great time with first Grace then assorted post cruise badgers visiting.

Allie got a great new job in Halifax that stared in late September. She's working for the Anglican Diocese of Nova Scotia and PEI as the Youth and Family Ministry coordinator. It was too good an offer to turn down!  Tofino is less exciting without her, but it does mean that I get to go to Halifax on vacation, I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

A whole month off! Lucky you.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Have a wonderful trip

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home