Monday, October 19, 2015

Feeling pretty Canadian

I'm just sitting at the curling club, watching the Blue Jays on tv and the election on my phone. 

Dallyn, Jovita and Dallyn make up the rest of my curling team. Jovita has been in Calgary the past couple weeks so this will be our first game with a full team. Unfortunately Dallyn is the only competent curler on the team, but we still managed to squeak out a win in our last game. I'm glad we signed up. It's lots of fun, and a nice way to get out of the house once a week. Dallyn is curling Wednesdays as well with a men's team. 

We had a great time at Matt's wedding on the weekend. Well I did anyway. I ditched Dallyn most of the night to chat with Mom and Dad and Auntie Heather. The weather was amazing, and Matt and Kaley are a very cute couple. Who apparently live just up the street from us, so we will maybe try to make plans to hang out sometime. 

Otherwise not too much else is new. Enjoying not being quite so busy as I was this summer. Between weddings, showers, stagettes, and music festivals I was pretty well booked every weekend. One of the surgeons i work with says that about mid thirties, all these weddings I am going to will be divorces, and then there will be a second round of marriages. I like to think that's not true. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home