Sunday, August 02, 2015

Dog days of summer

Is hot, hot, hot.
leave for Chicago tomorrow and leave here at 545-I didn't think the airport was even open that early-looking forward to it-am not sure what I'll do when there. I wonder if I can go to baseball game?
Booked a hotel on Hotwire for Thurs-Sun, hoping it is good. On line reviews were good. I played it safe and went for 4 star.
Not much going on, forcing self to work on paper. How easily I can get into habit of not doing it. I reassure myself by saying, at this time next year I will be done this thing.
Mom keeps improving. She went to see GP this week, though, who referred her to surgeon again because very end of incision still not closed up. She thinks the mesh is preventing it, so wants surgeon to look at it. Otherwise she is doing well-doing more stuff every day.
She's coming over for supper tonight, I am making spaghetti.
Really looking forward to cruise!

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Have a great trip.

5:35 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Made it here, but traffic was bad coming into town. Not that it mattered to me! Except I felt bad because had no American money to tip driver.
Have examined list of participants and nemisis from last time is not here!
Am gather courage to leave hotel room! Which is really nice!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

You can do it.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Go to a ball game if possible. You will not regret it, quite an experience.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home