Wednesday, March 11, 2015

New Job So Far

Seems to be going fine. It is certainly a much different pace than the hospital, how long will it take for me not to feel keyed up and like I'm missing things?
I don't have an office yet. waiting for people to come and relocate printer etc., so that we can move in. In the meantime, I just hop around from office to office, when people are out.
But apparently my laptop is around somewhere. I have an i Phone and a credit card, so really do I need anything else?
Monday went to Kamloops to do a day of interviews. So tiring. Did 2 yesterday and have 6 next week
We go to Vancouver week after next to see teams there and in Victoria.
I am hoping against hope that I get my own room while we are away. I like having my own space, but am quite sure I'll have to share.
I asked our admin person to take my name off distribution lists for hospital-I don't want updates, just makes me feel more connected than I need to be!
Is exciting to start something brand new-people at MH seem nice and friendly. I hope to stay out of politics as long as possible, but will inevitably happen.
Looking forward to Grande Prairie trip!

3 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

It is hard when you do not have your own space at work too. Glad to hear things are going ok.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

You sure are busy. Not much to do in GP so will have forced quiet time. Looking forward to yuor visit.

6:12 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Got my own room in Vancouver!!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home