Thursday, January 22, 2015

Not Much New

But I feel like I want to post anyway.  After hearing about everyone's troubles getting back to Alberta, flight delays, overnights in Calgary, avalanche control, I feel very fortunate that I was able to get home without too much drama.  Apart from Tim and Grady being on a different flight than I was, and delays because of weather, the younger Ferreys did not have to wait too long for me at the airport.  Courtney came to pick us all up, and since I had no bags to pick up, we were able to leave not too long after my flight landed.  The Calgary Red Deer part of the trip was not too bad, but Red Deer to Rocky was not that pleasant, blowing snow, fog, but Tim got us safely home.  I was happy to be back in my own bed.

I had a note from cousin Nancy, asking if I wanted to house/cat sit for her while she is away in California for a week.  Seemed like a good chance to get away and experience some real spring, as it is at the end of April.  I booked my tickets today so I am all set.  I will be back for about a week then off to California with the MH Robins.  May is shaping up to be a good month.

Tim and Courtney went to Edmonton last weekend, to use their Christmas gift from Sam and Grace, hotel stay and Indian Jones exhibit, so Kane and Grady came to stay.  We had lots of fun, Geoff set up a little hill going down the deck, and Kane had a blast sliding down it.  Grady had a little toboggan fun too.  Kane and I built an Olaf (snowman from Frozen).  It does feel like it is non stop when the boys are awake, lots of playing to be done.

A couple of pictures of snow fun.




3 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

About time somebody posted.

It looks warmish there.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

It is, yesterday it rained!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Here too.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home