Sunday, March 08, 2015

done

My last day at the hospital, Friday. Feels kinda strange, but I am ready!
Originally I was supposed to be gone Feb 23, but since Jana also was leaving, they wanted me to stay longer. They still haven't replaced her, but I see the posting is down,so maybe there will be an announcement soon. I think I know who it will be.
Had a potluck lunch with the educators, and a cake on the floor, and got a print for my new office, and gift card.
Oriented new educator, I got the feeling she kinda wanted to have me out of there, so she could start doing her own thing. Training someone to take over your job is strange!
I feel really bad about our new PCC, she is really nice, and am afraid things will be crazy there for a while.
Going to Kamloops tomorrow to do interviews and then interviews this week and trying to figure out what I'm doing!
We go to Vancouver week after next, to see some teams there and in Victoria.
Richard and I went to Sparkling Hill, which is a chi chi resort near Vernon. They have all these sauna's, steam rooms. Very nice! Rooms are posh, and bathtub looks out huge windows, we had lake view. And 9-10 PM is European hour, clothing optional in the saunas etc. We stayed North American, but thought of Geoff.
Richard is making list of yard work, as is going up to 16 today.
Sadly, I will be working on thesis. But I am getting it done! I feel like maybe I can see light at end of tunnel.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Have a great week, good luck at your new job

5:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

After you're done your thesis, wanna do mine?

10:13 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I would except I am likely going to never write anything again.
Had a week (ok, 8 days) where I wrote 21 pages, which made me feel optimistic, but that feeling will be gone soon.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

New jobs are exciting and scary.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home