Tuesday, February 03, 2015

New Job!!!

I got a new job!!
There is an Assertive Community Treatment team starting here, and I applied for team lead and got the job!
I had the interview today, and got the call after work.
I am pretty excited, the team works with people considered to be most at risk, in hospital a lot, serious mental illness and substance use, homelessness, jail, etc.
Am trying to put in hyperlink to Wikipedia, but can't figure out how to do on tablet.
Anyway if you Google it, you can find out more.
I've been kinda looking off and on to see what else is out there, just like the idea of doing something new to keep things interesting and relevant for me.
I do like my job,but have been there quite a while. Jana took a job with the same team, but not as manager, her title is clinical coordinator, and she'll be doing oversight of program integrity.  I was thinking I would probably not enjoy my job nearly as much without her there, and I sure don't want to manage! And I figured that this was great opportunity to do something from the ground up.
So I am super excited!
We are going to Stuart MacLean tonight and to hot springs for long weekend, so a pretty awesome week:-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Fantastic news Lisa, is it still with Interior Health? Enjoy Stuart and the hot springs.

5:25 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes,still with IH. Stuart MacLean was great!
I was still all excited today too!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Wow, congratulations! Sounds like it will be interesting and change is good. Enjoy the hot springs.

4:45 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Exciting! And good for you. Your team will benefit greatly with you on it.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home