Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Feeling sick

I googled my symptoms and it seems to be the flu. I really do not feel well but I suspect if I was still working I would have gone to work anyway. Have been taking it easy but underneath there is a niggling thought that I am faking it. Trying to fake being sick to myself. Whatever.

Courtney's business partner went to Mexico last week so the boys came over three days. We had a good time. I love watching them play together. We made a fort.

Geoff has been going to work every day for the past two weeks but his last day of work was Friday. He meets with his boss tomorrow and gives back his truck, then that should be it. His shoulder and arm have really been bothering him so a few months' rest are in order. He was scheduled to have an MRI on his shoulder in January but got a call last week because they had an opening on Tuesday, so that was good. He has to see his doctor next week to find out if there is something to be done about it.

Spent Saturday morning out in the yard doing a bit of weeding, emptied the rain barrels, covered the strawberries, etc. Geoff cleaned out his work truck and put winter tires on the Escape. Woke up Sunday to inches of snow and more falling. So we felt quite smug. It's still snowing and is cold, not so smug now.


5 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Hope there is something that can be done about Geoff's shoulder. Good looking Fort.

9:56 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Feel better soon - did you have a flu shot?

11:27 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

sorry to hear that Geoff s shoulder is acting up - hope the MRI helps with a treatment

11:29 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

I guess you are your own harshest boss if you need to pretend to self that you are sick?

7:24 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

No did not get flu shot. The health unit ones don't start until next week.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home