Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday

About to go shopping for supper, after cleaning the house a bit. Let's not talk about how dirty it was.
Had a good visit with Laura, went to the nut farm, which is a very nice way to spend a fall afternoon. Also went to wool shops.
Transcribing data, which takes a long time,but isn't hard, so not so bad. Need more people to interview though.
just discovered a cool new feature on this tablet.you can speak to the tablet and it will right for you but apparently it does not differentiate between right and write.
Our nephew Nathan and his wife Janelle had a baby boy, Carter.
Am looking forward to seeing Gordon Lightfoot next week with Mom and Richard, several of his songs are going through my head.
Not looking forward to doing the next section of this educator's workshop I'm in. Doing a presentation that I don't care about. I'm all fine either presenting, but I feel like I don't want to waste time on things that are not necessary. Whatever.
Need to cut the grass one more time this fall. Also picked up some fall plants while Laura's was here.
Nick is sleeping all curled up in a ball on the couch, while Sebastian is staring at me, desperately hoping I will feed him.






1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Transcribing is slow. Sob.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home