Sunday, October 12, 2014

October

We are busy, but not doing anything exciting. Why don't I have more holidays?
Had a good visit with Theresa and Geoff, as they drove through.
The weather here has been spectacular for fall. Which means that we garden. The end is in sight for Jones though. At Armageddon, there will be cockroaches and quackgrass remaining.
Still hanging laundry up outside though it takes a while to dry. Not many leaves have dropped yet.
Have some interviews scheduled for my research! Two on Wednesday, and my boss has let me take the day to do it as I have to do them in kamloops. Am hoping I can do a third. Haven't heard back from the 3rd person. Feel slightly worried about getting enough participants, but it is out of my hands at this point. I only need 5-10.
Still busy at work, but we have a replacement for our PCC, which is great. She seems lovely, so am hoping all goes well. She doesn't start til mid November.
Mom is making turkey dinner, so we are thankful for that!
Other things I am thankful for: Richard, my family, my home, my work, and for being happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

I am also thankful for a great family including Richard, Geoff and Wilf and the graet grand kids.
and want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

12:34 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I'm grateful for credit cards.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home