Friday, October 03, 2014

hot off the needles

When we were in England I bought some wool, I was not sure what to do with it. I just finished this lap blanket and I think it turned out well.

On to the next project.  I have booked my ticket to Kelowna and I am looking forward to my mini holiday. I have been working a couple of days a week at Encana. ,the bathroom is coming along, it is a long process but soon I can have a bath in my new tub.
we saw Henry and Ally last weekend. They are moving into their own place, it looks nice from the outside a one bedroom condo almost in sherwood Park. Hope they like it. 

5 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

the blanket is just beautiful,Laura

really looking fwd to your visit having a nice little visit with T&G on their way home. Anice visit to the fruit store this afternoon - fresh corn for supper!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Thanks mom, I love fresh corn! I wish I was there!

8:08 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Looks beautiful Laura. We are looking forward to seeing you!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

So gorgeous. That's a good way to have a memento of your trip.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Betty Anne said...

Beautiful! You do great work!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home