Friday, October 03, 2014

Grand Opening

A picture of Courtney and Nicole on their Grand Opening day.  I stopped by for coffee, and a Saskatoon Tart, both were delicious.  The place was really busy, and as I left the Sparkle Tattoo lady had a lineup of kids wanting tattoos.  So good to see that people are coming out.

I leave tomorrow for Edmonton, and as I am thinking about packing realized I have to pack for two totally different climates, Edmonton in October/December and San Diego in November.    I have started to send notes to people to let them know I will be in Edmonton, so I can get some visiting in while I am there.  I feel a bit sad about going away for two months, gonna miss everyone in Rocky, but on the other hand part of moving to Rocky was to allow myself more time to travel.

Tim, Courtney and Grady came over for supper last night, and we had a good visit.  Grady was playing with Tim's phone, when a call came in on it, and Grady got really scared, I guess it is one thing when he makes it work, quite another when it works all by itself.

I have missed T&G while they have been on their road trip, and won't see them until I get back in December. 

1 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

So glad to hear the opening is so successful! Tell Courtney congrats

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home