Friday, September 19, 2014

All By Myself

T&G have left for their roadtrip, so I am alone in the house.  It feels a bit weird.  I have seen qjuite a bit of the boys since I got home, which has been lovely.  Courtney was going flat out getting Pigtails ready for opening, so I tried to help with childcare where I could.  I say I but really T&G were also doing the same, however this post is about me! 

Once again a lovely visit with Mom and the Wensinks.  September is a good time to visit, warm in the day and cool at night.  The week went by very quickly.

This weekend is the first S&B for the season, I will be happy to hear what everyone has been up to since we last met.  I am renting a car, and staying overnight at a downtown hotel on Saturday.  Sunday I will go to S&B and then drive home that night.  Vicky is coming for a visit the next weekend, and I am also looking after Grady one night, then Kane and Grady the next night, should be fun.  Grady is just walking everywhere and thanks to Kane I am starting to know all the Transformers and Rescuebots. 

On the 4th of October I am going to Edmonton to cat/apt sit for Allison for the month.  I had a call from Kay and I am going to Deanna's for Thanksgiving as well as one night going for supper with the store ladies, be good to catch up with them too.  I hope to see pictures from Nate and Lauren's wedding.

T&G went to see Valdy at Grandview Stage last Friday, what a good time.  Supper was salmon and I had Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert.  Valdy was great, a real entertainer, lots of stories and music, just about perfect.  He also encouraged people to singalong, which I always enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Wow very busy retirement. I am starting a S&B north a couple of ladies are interested. Say hi to all from me.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Will do.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

soon you will be covered in cats.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home