Sunday, August 17, 2014

folk fest /camping

I had great time at both.  Good company, good food and wonderful music. I am so glad I went.  Had a super time camping with Henry, fires and fishing. Henry caught a walleye and wilf two jackfish Ally had to work so she was unable to come that would have made it better.  Thanks to Al for her hospitality. Olive is very entertaining, Magda was not seen much. Working at Steeplejack again next week it is a very enjoyable place to work, small office with extremely nice people. I said I would put up camping pictures, here they are:





3 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

Nice pics Laura - Henry looks a lot like you if you had a beard!) Glad the camping went well

2:19 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Good pictures Laura

7:49 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

yes, Henry has your smile, Laura!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home