Saturday, August 16, 2014

procrastination

Am putting off cutting the grass, even though I don't really mind doing it.
Kris roared through town again earlier this week.
Our niece Laura is planning on a visit in a little bit too. She is working for the invasive species something or other for her summer job and will have some time off at the end of summer.
Totally embarrassing thing happened to me at work yesterday. Went to bathroom. Came out, helped a patient get something. Went back into care station for second time after going to bathroom. Two nurses and and two plant services guys in station. As one guy leaving, he leans over and whispers in my ear "Lisa you have some tissue on your pants".
Indeed, there was. Coming over the waistband of pants. And stuck in a wet blob on the butt of my pink pants. And I had been eating cherries the day before.
I couldn't do anything other than start laughing hysterically, as one of the nurses standing right beside me muttered, " well that's embarrassing ".
Indeed, it was.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Good thing you laughed better than crying.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Talking to Mom today, and she said she was grateful to you for mowing her lawn cause it helps to keep Mosquitos away.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home