Sunday, June 22, 2014

weeds be gone

Spent the day weeding and the yard at Jones is 2/3 done. It looks pretty good there now. At least the weeded side.
My proposal has gone to ethics, so am not doing anything school related. It feels nice and I am going to remember this, so if I start thinking of doing something else like school, I will not do it.
We had a great visit with Laura. Even though I fell in the pond. Good thing it was warm out. Even so I made Mom and Laura suffer with the heat on full blast between gardens til I dried off.
Later in the week my elbow got really sore and I thought it was bruised too. It also got warm and red. Went to the walk in, as it seemed to be getting worse and I have cellulitis. I thought maybe it was from gardening, but it might have also come from the pond. Anyway I am on antibiotics and it is getting better already. I feel a bit like a drug addict. I wouldn't make a good one, as apparently I am not cut out for things that might put me at risk for infection.
Also reminds me that I need my tetanus shot.
Bought new dress for next wedding we go to. It's pretty cute. Richard says it looks like a dress Anne would wear.
We go to Ontario in a couple weeks. Leave on July 4th. Am preparing for humidity.
Mom, Richard and I are going to go see Gordon Lightfoot! In October. It will bring me back to age 5.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

The dress is beautiful snd it looks beautiful on you!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Picture?

7:16 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Of dress?

5:29 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Yes.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home