Friday, June 13, 2014

Mom's spa

I arrived on Monday and Richard was there to pick me up, thank you Richard.  I sat next to lady on the plane who was from Kelowna but used to live in Fort Mac, we had a nice discussion of her life and travels.
I have been taking it easy while here.  Although I have accomplished some things, sorted and took back the bottles, mowed the lawn and washed mom's windows.  On Thursday we borrowed the truck and went to the lab, bottle depot, Michaels, Home Sense,  liqour store,Suzannes and Winners, then to Extra Foods for groceries. It was 27 so pretty hot and humid rained all around with severe thunderstorms expected.  Got home unloaded and put away groceries and mom was pretty tuckered out.  So she had a rest.
Today Ted came and refinished her tub, it looks like brand new, hard to believe.   It rained most of last night and until about 1 oclock then it cleared up and went for walk to see the old houses, except Ritchie Court too far to walk.
Tomorrow Lisa, mom and I are going on the garden tour I am looking forward to it very much.
I am enjoying my time good visiting and great people.

8 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I thought maybe you meant being at Mom's is like a spa.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

That is what I meant. I always feel so relaxed

8:02 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

aw, you guys - glad you can relax here

4:31 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Ok, on my second thought, I thought you were referring to the new tub.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Ok, on my second thought, I thought you were referring to the new tub.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

The new tub is pretty awesome, we get to use it tomorrow not just look at it. Can hardlyvwait

10:20 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Clem would be happy to conduct acupuncture on you.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Ha, ha, ha. Allison

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home