Saturday, May 03, 2014

sing a song

For Richard to get home, so we can go out for supper. He doesn't know that we're going to see a movie about bears. It's a Disney one, but it looks pretty good.

Met with advisory committee. Every time I meet them, I have more work to do. This wasn't too bad, but I think I'm getting lazier. Or maybe I just don't have to do as much?

Cat is sleeping on me right now. Richard discovered that Sebastian is eating 1/2 of Nick's food. Which explains some things. So we have been feeding them separately. I think Sebastian has already lost some weight.

We are looking forward to our upcoming road trip. Do we take winter tires off the car?

Got 5 books from the library today. I've got some reading to do.

Work has thankfully slowed down quite a bit. The best thing that happened at work this week was this:

Walking down the hall, pt. In front of me started singing, "sing,sing a song".
I sang, " make it simple, to last the whole day long "
Pt. sang, "don't worry if it's not good enough for anyone else to hear".
We both sang, " just sing, sing a song".
Pt. gave me a big smile.

6 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

That may be the best thing in a long time.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

That is a great story. Nobody signs with me at work.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

That is "sings"

5:30 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

That is why working in mental health is the best ever.
If you can't be yourself there, where can you be? as someone once said to me.

9:43 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

What a good,happy nursey you are

8:03 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Nursey Lisa hee, hee

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home