Sunday, March 09, 2014

finally

Still can't get laptop browser to post but tablet will let me.
Richard went to church, but I slept in.
Got 8 pages of my proposal done so far, so I guess I am over my writing freeze/feeling of panic.
Doing this felt overwhelming.
It still does if I think too much about the amount of stuff. So, am just thinking of what I need to do right in front of me.
Went to hockey game last night. It was fun. Why is the music always the same rocker songs though?
House is dirty, I should really clean it, but I tell myself that doing thesis, working, and volunteering takes up all my time. Which is partly true.
Mom and I will go grocery shopping today. Neither of us will be in a car buggy.
We have a mouse in our garage. Richard wants to set a trap. Which is absolutely what we should do. But I saw the little devil while cleaning up in there yesterday and I really don't want to do it. It was small and cute. I said we had to get the live, humane trap. It had a good winter living off the birdseed. And crapping and peeing everywhere. Still it is small and cute. And is just being its mouse self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home