Monday, January 20, 2014

One presentation down.

Today I did my public presentation on my research project. Small audience: some students, supervisors, another professor and mostly library friends. Troubles with technology and I was definitely nervous speaking, but ultimately supervisors said that I handled the questions really well. The defense of my proposal comes in 3 weeks -- Feb 10. Between now and then, I just keep reading and working away on stuff. Do my best!

So tired after! Had to go exercycle to work off some of my nervous energy, even so.


4 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

technology problems have potential to ruin presentations.
Not in your case though!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

You are a true professional.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Exciting to think that it will soon be over.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Nothing like technical difficulties to raise the anxiety level but I am sure that you handled it well. Soon will be over.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home