Saturday, January 25, 2014

ear ache

I have an ear ache. It seemed to be a wax problem, so I tried some over the counter stuff. Which I reacted too and it made my ear totally deaf. Went to dr, got drops, have to see dr again Tuesday. Still can't hear very well out of ear, but got super frustrated with it this afternoon, and kind of syringed it out. Still feels sore, but I have at least a bit of hearing in that ear for the moment. I have new appreciation for the deaf and hard of hearing now. It seems that having ear ache also makes sleep difficult. I guess babies cry for a reason with it. Having this makes me feel like I'm 3!

Richard has been hard at work in rental-prepping etc for painting. Guy who lived there was smoking in it, and it needed painting anyway, so he started on it. Thank you Richard.

I have met with thesis people a couple times and am starting to do some work on proposal. I am happy to do some stuff on it, but it sure does seem like a lot of work to do my masters. I guess the end is sort of in sight. In a distant kind of way.

Work very busy for hospital in general. Our unit had been fine up until mid week this week, then it seemed like everyone had mental illness and needed hospital. My boss is still away, not sure of she'll be back prior to me leaving. I am not sure how that will work really? I guess the patient care coordinator for our unit will have to do it-I think my manager will be back a couple days after I leave, so it might be ok.

Not much else is new. I have been watching Downton Abbey. Rich people soap opera. But enjoyable.

Looking forward to trip!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Hope you are feeling better now. I guess you are not running right now.

4:37 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I sprained ankle late fall-so didn't after that. Started again, then ear ache prevented me from doing it this Sat. But I will tomorrow!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Did you run today?

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home