Sunday, November 03, 2013

Time with the booboos

We have had a lot of grandson time this weekend. Courtney was in Calgary and Tim was on call so we were his backup when he got called out which happened yesterday and today. We love watching those little guys. Grady is really growing and so bright and alert. He keeps trying to sit up which doesn't work all that well since he doesn't have a lot of body control and slowly topples over. He talks and smiles a lot, it's just so nice to be with him, Kane is talking regular language, not baby talk, so he's fun to be with too. I could watch him play for hours. And they are I both always glad to see us.

We had snow last weekend but quite a lot of it melted during the week so I thought I might get my perennials cut down this weekend. No such luck. We had a foot of snow yesterday and overnight so my perennials are nowhere to be seen. I am glad I got the leaves raked, rain barrels emptied and tools put away before last week's snow. Last fall there was snow when we got back from the UK so a lot of yard work got left.

I have been watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. I am feeling a bit addicted to it. 

Taking the week after the long weekend off to get some things done around here before our tenant arrives. One day a week for projects is just not enough. Geoff has not been feeling up to doing much lately. The arthritis in his elbow plus bursitis in the same one is limiting how much lifting and sawing he can do. So maybe I can take some of the load off him next week.


3 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

I see that when I threaten to spend more time with you guys, there is a big push to make sure I don't.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

What do you mean?

11:25 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Taking time off from work to finished the suite, in case I sell soon, so you won't have to eT with me.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home