Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Condo Listed

I just met with Hugh and signed all the papers, so my condo is officially up for sale, gulp!!

I feel happy that things are on the move, but also a little nervous.  The good thing is the amount I had in my mind and the amount Hugh had in his were the same number, so I feel that I was being realistic about pricing.  There will be a caravan of people from Hugh's office through on Monday, and with any luck they will have some people in mind that will like my place enough to buy it!!

I will keep you all posted on the progress.


Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Wow big step! Good luck

4:29 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

congratulations! Good work!

the great thing is that your new home is ready and waiting, anytime you are ready!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Well not exactly ready. We had better get to work.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

She probably won't mind sleeping on the upstairs couch.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I will just eat with you guys till it is ready.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home