Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Big K

(aka Kelowna) is where I am, visiting Mom.

We were very busy for the first few days, and happy to make use of the Wensink's car.  On Monday we went downtown and looked around at a few dress and shoe shops to see if there was anything that Mom liked for the weddings next year.  No luck there.  Then we wandered down to the City Park to see the 3/4 of a million dollar bathroom, not that impressive, and the new city marina, very nice.  Tuesday we went over to the mall, and at our first stop (The Bay)  found a dress, a cardi and a pair of shoes, very satisfying.  Yesterday over to the Dr. so Mom could get a prescription renewal and to the Grocery Store for a few things.  Now Mom says all of our errands are done, and we can just relax.  Jim called this morning, and he can't make it to Kelowna (would rather cruise I guess) which is too bad, but he still plans on going to the UK for the wedding, so that is great.

Mom and I have a pretty good routine going now, I am on my own to figure out what I want for breakfast and lunch and she makes supper and I do the dishes and clean up.  It really works for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

I love staying at mom's spa, so relaxing

6:21 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Don't get overly comfortable at Mom's. I just finished season 2 of Game of Thrones and we need to get started on season 3!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

10 4 good buddy.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

It sure is a good series

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home