Saturday, October 19, 2013

Working again

I got up on Tuesday and decided to cal the temp agency to get back to work.  I thought that it would take a while for them to process my resume.  Not so, I was working by 9:30 so much for easing into it.  Worked this week at a competitive of finning, small world.

We talked to Henry and Ally this week, they are in Berlin staying in east berlin at an apartment, it looks very nice, high ceilings, large windows but the outside is very plain.  They said they were happy to be in Berlin but they enjoyed Paris, theme at in Germany is better then the meat in France apparently

Today is a day to work in the yard so I must get going.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

How long is the job for?

4:41 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

It was just for the week. Time off this week, yahoo

7:13 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I can see the appeal of temping

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home