Sunday, August 11, 2013

Dog Days of Summer

Actually, should be cat days as they like sun and heat best.

There is a severe thunderstorm warning in effect, we had one yesterday-not very much rain, but a little is better than nothing.

Really, there is nothing new here, puttering along, enjoying the season, wondering how I will manage when school starts again.

I applied for a temporary job at the quality patient care office. It is just a 3 month job, so I thought if I ended up getting it, it would make for a nice change, but without having a commitment. I would have to make sure, if I got it, that I could return to my position. A lot of what if's, but I am feeling like I could use a bit of a change. I am getting irritated with a co-worker and starting to feel resentful, which is no good. I've done what I can with it, but my ability to modify the situation is limited. And since the situation has limited ability to change, I must find other was to modify. If the temp position does not pan out, I will keep my eyes out for other options. There are always things out there. I have been reviewing how to tell my boss (who I really like) that I applied. I asked Richard and he said the same things that I had thought: that it's a 3 month temp, will help me in present job, that am feeling somewhat frustrated with co-worker and this will give me a break, without needing to leave position. so, we'll see.

Just finished reading Life After Life by Kate Atkinson. Really v.g.+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home