Saturday, April 20, 2013

First Day Vacation!

I should be packing.
We had a great visit with Henry and Ally-they are staying another night, and then going back to GP with a stop in Kamloops.
Richard only works til about 1 pm today, so we will get an earlier start than we had thought. We decided to drive over the Coquihalla and go over the border in Abbotsford, and drive more along the coast.
I am not sure if I'll bring laptop, but if I do, I will post as we travel.
Had a really nice birthday-we went out for supper, and then had another birthday supper last night with Mom, Henry and Ally. Turkey-so Mom is making us turkey sandwiches for our trip today!
There are all kinds of birds hanging out by Mom and our yard-ducks, quail, and all the songbirds. Spring is nice.
Tulips are blooming and weeds are growing at Jones-spring has sprung.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I hope you bring the laptop.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Have fun

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home