Monday, March 11, 2013

kaff kaff


I have a gross head cold. It's been a while since I felt this yicky. Drinking gingery tea with lemon and honey helps the throat some.

I feel pretty certain that I can go to NYC with the badgers! It seems I have enough air miles and lots of flexibility with dates. What are the dates you are going?

I don't have much to say. Working on my proposal for school lately. Went to Calgary for a couple of days last week to see some friends -- was glad to come home to much-less-snowy Edmonton. But I think maybe the trip was the one that got me sick? I didn't sleep so well in Calgary; or last night, for that matter. It seems that regardless of whether I really have to work on a Monday or not, I sleep poorly on a Sunday night.

Taking an indoor cycle class which is very. hard. Also trying to lift weights with my friend Diane a couple of days a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home