Thursday, March 07, 2013

Not too much to say

But thought I should post anyway.

Last night I went to visit G&K for a bit.  George is not doing so good.  Nothing major but he has had a hard couple of months.  He was sick for most of January, flue Kay thinks, and so was sleeping a lot and not getting out too much.  Then in February, he had a fender bender, so that made him feel really bad too.  It was his fault which was even worse.  Then he was fixing a chair in and took a fall and bruised his tailbone, so it is hard to move around now.  I wish I could wave a magic wand and he would feel better.  Even with all that I had a good visit with them.  Sure hope things get improve soon.

Just saw an obit in the paper of a woman I worked with at IBM, she passed away on Saturday, only 62.  This really reinforced to me that I made the right decision to retire.  Life is too short!!

Found a great place to stay in New York, near the top end of Central Park.  The Ferrey's Allison and I are thinking about going at the beginning of May, any other badgers interested?  A good time will be had by all.

I am very excited about Ramona's babies, they look so cute.  I am planning to visit around Easter and give her a bit of a hand, cooking and cleaning so she can hang out with the girls. 

Only a couple of weeks until Laura and Jim come for the Bob Seger concert, Hurray!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

agaaaaiiinnnnnst the wiiiinnnnnndddddd

10:10 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

I am running against the wind and can hardly wait.

8:01 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I really do like those comments.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home