Sunday, February 24, 2013

Back to my boring life

After all the fun in Rocky, I am back home again.  I had a good visit with T&G, helped out with making the cabinets for the kitchen in the basement, which is starting to look amazing.  It wasn't like we were super busy for the time I was there, but just nice to hang out.  For the second part of my vacation, Kane came to stay while T&C were in Hawaii, that was fun.  Kane can say my name now (which thrilled me to bits the first time I heard it).  We played, read some books, took a long walk.  I think Theresa is right, the ratio of 3 adults to one toddler is perfect.  We drove back to Edmonton after a quick stop at T&C's to hear all about the trip and see Tim's pictures.  Hawaii is truly a beautiful place.  Kane was pretty happy to have his Mom and Tim home, and to be in his own house again.  Saturday morning Grace and Sam came over for breakfast for a visit with their Mom and Dad (and me).  I haven't seen Sam since New Years, so it was good to catch up with him.  After everyone left I watched the hockey game, Edmonton won in a shootout.  Lisa did you watch The Fifth Estate this week?  It was all about psychopaths including Richard's old schoolmate Karla Homolka.  It was very creepy.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

dang it, I missed most of that one. I will see if it is on line

1:08 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Any life that isn't a toddler's may seem "boring." Although I'd call it "realxed."

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home