Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 2 The Badgers in London

We are feeling very at home here. Yesterday we arrived at Heathrow an hour early, so had to wait a bit for Cyril (our cabbie) but we had a coffee and relaxed so no big deal. The flight was fine I did not have anyone right next to me and did not feel squished. Our place is great, very cosy. After relaxing for awhile we walked over to Sainsbury's and picked up some groceries. We had supper in, and an early night however I woke up at three and could not get back to sleep. I finally got out of bed at 5:30, made some coffee and read. G&T went to church and I stayed home and went back to bed. We made plans to meet at the cafe at the V&A sound 12:30. I went over there but it was crazy busy and I could not find them. I looked around the museum for awhile,saw the Ball gown exhibit and had just come out of the bookstore when what did my wandering eyes see but G&T. T and I looked at the fashion exhibit, then over to the gift shop and home again. Right now they are napping, but I don't want to in case it stops me from sleeping tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home