Saturday, September 22, 2012

All is well here.
Mom and I had a excellent visit with everyone in Alberta. I think we saw almost everyone we wanted to while there, and Laura comes this weekend, so we can visit her too.
I thought Stan's service suited him well and he would have been happy with it.
I started my class this week-actually I guess it was last week, but the prof was in Prague presenting at a conference, so we did not really do anything last week. It is on nursing knowledge. the class I went to last week, I got crabby at, really, do we have to keep complaining about the same things? yeah, yeah, we know nurses work hard and deserve better. Next please.
Sadly, though prof seems nice, she also seems boring. time will tell. I like professors who are enthusiastic.
If you are going to teach the material, shouldn't you be interested in it? Or be able to develop interest in it?
Work is moving along nicely-I think our staffing group is really quite great, and though we have been short, the staff have been good about making things work well.
The weather continues to be splendid! Highs in the upper 20's, cool at night. Maybe  we will go for bike ride tomorrow?
The tenants downstairs at Jones are moving out, but Richard has found a tenant to replace the, who he likes. Richard has been doing a lot of work at Jones-thank you Richard!

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Wish you lived closer.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home