Saturday, May 12, 2012

Spring is sprung, the grass is riz

I wonder where my energy is?

I feel like the whole term I've been exhausted and always on the verge of sickness. I was home sick on Friday; it feels like I haven't had a complete week this term. I think I better go to the doctor. My friend Annie, whom I roomed with at the leadership camp has strep (doctor misdiagnosed it and they just determined that's why she's felt sick much of term) and I wonder if that's it?

It was beautiful out today. The weather's back and forth makes me a little crazy. I'm trying to ride bike more. I just signed up for an 'introduction to bike maintenance' workshop on the last weekend of the month. I sort of don't care about doing it myself? But this is cheaper than bringing it in and I think that I just need some basics, like, what do you oil and tighten when.

Making potato leek soup with many vegetables from my organic box delivery. Satisfying to use them all.

I just finished a novel by a Swedish author, Ninni Holmkvist, called The Unit. It's about people above 50 who are used for medical experiments and organ donation because they are deemed to not be of use to society. Creepy! Great!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Maybe you are anemic. Or thyroid?

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home