Monday, April 30, 2012

It's the last day of April

the sun is shining, and high of 15 today, is spring finally here?

It was interesting working at the poll last week, we were not that busy, so lots of people watching was done.  I also brought some knitting (no Allison not your sweater) and had a nice pollmate so the day went by very quickly.  We finished about 9:15 and as I headed home I thought I would sit in front of the TV all night and watch the battle between PC and Wildrose.  Not so.  When I turned the TV on the PC's had already be declared as they were leading or won in 60 riding's.Based on the polls not what I had expected.  I guess the 18% of undecided voters did make the difference.

I have been been busy again, what with working for a day, catching up with friends, and cleaning closets.  It will be good to have a break and wind down in Kelowna.  Sam moved in yesterday (with Geoff`s help).  I am happy that he will look after the place while I am gone.  Last Wednesday I participated in a visioning session at L53.  they are looking to find a permanent home in the next few years and were looking for input.  I felt a bit intimidated not really within my comfort zone and most of the people attending were unknown to me but it was fun. 


2 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

what do you mean wind down?
We've got work lined up for you to do already.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I laughed to myself when I read this knowing what the Kelowna people have planned. And you thought mopping our basement was bad.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home