Friday, May 11, 2012

Plants

I have a 4 day weekend! Thank you flex time!
Richard, Mom, and I went to Greenery and bought a lot of plants. I won't tell you what we spent. For car ride home, both Richard and Mom had to hold plants in their lap and on the floor underneath their feet.
I will be planting a lot tomorrow.
Richard has the same cold as Jude and is feeling yucky, so not working today.
We are going to hospital open house-there is a family and friend open house for new tower-I am not sure if Richard will be up to going, but Mom and Judith are game. the move is getting really close- Sun. May 27th, I am going in that day and will be a patient receiver. The move is quite the well oiled machine, a company that specializes in hospital moves is coming in to do it, though we still have to pack and unpack-yuck. I will be spending my next few weeks doing this stuff. Exciting!
It is a lovely day-sunny and 20, supposed to be up to high 20's this weekend. I plan to finish digging up dandelions, cut grass, and plant. And go to Jones St and weed and plant.


4 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

A good day yesterday - lots of new plants - I think maybe I shud not be loose in Greenery!
thanks to Jude can plant a bunch of vegs today and she is still digging.

the hospital tour was great - made me almost willing to get sick and check in. It is really a beautiful bldg and so bright and roomy. Lisas bailiwck is esp, nice - she will be happy to go to work each day'
supposed to be near 30 c today!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

What plants did you buy?

11:13 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

several different kinds of tomatoes, peppers, cukes, etc - 2 really big hanging fuschias and smaller ones to make some more hangers as well as a variety of flowers for planters oh and some herbs - well can't remember it all

9:21 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

petunias, fuschias, heliotrope, marigolds, nicotinia, impatiens, evening scented stock, begonias, geraniums, coleus, alyssum, and a couple others, whose name I can't recall.
Also some grasses, bitteroot, and ice plant!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home