Friday, May 04, 2012

At Mom's

enjoying the peace and quiet.  I have done some work (mowing the lawn and some digging in the garden). The weather has been OK, seems to be starting out with sunny mornings, then clouding over with some showers later on.  The weekend is looking good, up around 23 and sunny, hurray.  I have seen a lot of blossoms and spring flowers, they look so pretty.

The flight out was good, I was going to take the LRT and bus to the airport, but ended up running late so called a cab instead.  Had a very chatty cab driver, he told me all about all the animal documentaries he had watched.  I thought I would have to take a cab to Mom's, but Richard picked me up, he was on call and so did not need to be physically at work.  It is always so nice to see a familiar face at the airport.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Jealous. It's grey and maybe 9 degrees here.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home