Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nakusp

We went to Nakusp last weekend. We stayed at Canyon Court and visited both hot springs. We decided that Halcyon are better, but because they are slightly cooler, so we didn't feel like we had to get out after an hour.
Woodfire pizza was closed as they were on vacation, but we went to the Italian restaurant-which was good.
We decided that Theresa and Geoff should move there-and prices for real estate are down-so it should work out fine! They can live on the lake and we will come visit!
Mom is coming over to watch Grey Cup and I am cooking supper again-crazy yes?
Did a bit of yardwork and managed to get the laundry in before it rained.
Snow is pretty much all gone, I also got the Christmas lights up.
I finished my class this week, so am off until January. It was a good class.

1 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

PLus, In Nakusp I am positive I saw Heather's grandaughters and son-in-law walking down the street

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home