Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Fine, I will

But the rest of you better find something to say!
I am feeling better this week after my somewhat crappy week last week. Work was kind of stressful, nothing that could be helped from my end, and nothing that could be avoided really, but I have found that when these types of things happen, that it takes me some time to process, and when I am processing/dealing with it, I am crabby and out of sorts. When Jim was here, he asked one day at supper, 'How was your day?' "fine" I said, "but usually I say, good, I think that this thing got to me last week" "Yes" said Richard and Mom, "she usually says great, she really likes her work"
But, happily I worked through it and am back to my cheerful self and enjoying it again.
We are going to Dominican Republic in jan! for a week! Yay for sun in January.
mom has gone to visit her friend Noreen in White Rock-she left today and returns on Saturday. Clem will be veeerrryyy angry about this.
Richard is making butter chicken for supper-yum.
The maple trees are all yellow right now and look quite spectacular-looking out towards our deck, across the street, the view is all amber yellow.

7 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Are you just quickly dropping food inside mom's house and running before Clem tries to kill you for not being Mom?

I'm glad Mom went to see Noreen.

At work, we were talking about cats that fetch, and my friend Diane said of her hostile cat Lily, "She'd fetch your eye." I couldn't stop laughing.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Mom should have brought Geoff out to take care of Clem.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

When Mom comes back she can post about her trip.

1:07 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I tried to pet her today and she looked at me with disgust from Mom's bed

4:50 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

If you came here in January you would see sun.

5:27 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes, but laying on beach would be problematic. And swimming in frozen lake challenging

9:11 PM  
Anonymous beth said...

Mom had a very nice time visiting Noreen - as you probably know her husband Dale died in Sept so it was a good time to go. They are only a short hop from th waterfront and it was just beautiful with trees all turning and pretty warm sunny days. We talked our heads off catching up and setting the world to rights if only someone with the power to do anything would consult us.Also amny trips down memory lane. Clem was glad to seeme - while she probably would have preferred Geoff she made up with Richard, but left Lisa her savior, out in the cold again!
There are lots of bright red trees in Whiterock as well as many wonderful walking trails - a great place to live I think (if pretty pricey)

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home