Sunday, October 23, 2011

No yardwork here

I was supposed to do it yesterday too, but it rained, so instead I did some knitting and Richard and I walked over to DeBakkers for a snack.
Today looks much better, so I think I will do some cleanup here. Although the idea of napping sounds good too.
Week was ok, but seemed long and Wednesday was ridiculous. I got home at 9 pm after going for drinks after a meeting, and said to Richard, 'I think I need another beer'. Thursday and Friday were improved though.
Jim got here yesterday! He flew in and we had pizza over at Mom's. Mom has a list for him and we had a couple items on it too that he and Richard will look after today as I putter outside.
It is quite beautiful looking outside now-blue sky, some dark pine and spruce trees and other bright yellow and red trees I can see from our window-wind is blowing a little bit, so I can see a leaf dropping occasionally.
we will be going to Nakusp on the Nov long weekend. Anyone wish to meet us? We'll stay the very clean Canyon Court Motel, eat breakfast at the Broadway street deli and supper at the pizza/schnitzel place, and go to the hotsprings. It's quite a nice weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

I would come, but that is the designated chocolate weekend. Have fun.

11:51 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I got lots done today-planted a bunch of bulbs, transplanted plants, swept the deck, hing out laundry-very lovely today 18!
Richard and Jim are at Jones doing handymen stuff-I know to avoid those things.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

The Nakusp weekend sounds very inviting.

5:11 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

You're invited! It'd be lots o' fun!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

What has mom got on her list for Jim?

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home