Sunday, October 16, 2011

Good Lord

I'm done my 15 page essay on: Discourses Involved in Coerced Care Under the Mental Health Act.
Looking at how we see mandated treatment for people with mental health issues and why we see or accept things as they are.
interesting, but tiring.
Here is a great quote that I couldn't use in the essay, but have on my office wall:

Fourteen years ago I was diagnosed as schizophrenic
Five years ago that was changed to chronic schizophrenia
Three years ago I gave that up and went back to being Ron Coleman.

3 pages of references-how could I cite that many people?

Here's another good quote:

They said I was mad
I said they were mad
Bastards. They outnumbered me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I loved that first quote so much that I wrote it down.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

I really like the second one. Bastards.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home