Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday

I am making ginger beer-I will let you know how it turns out. I have made quite a bit of it, so hopefully it is successful.
Did some laundry, rode my bike to the store and made a picnic for supper, though Richard won't be home until 630, so am not sure he wants to go to beach.
Wisit with Allison was wery nice. We are looking forward to seeing Theresa and Geoff tomorrow too! The weather should be good while they are here-it was high 20's while Allison was here too. Pretty nice vacation weather. How I wish all my holidays weren't gone though. Work is going well though. Except for the increasing numbers of patients who need a bed on our unit-we need a bigger unit.
My knitting project is racing along, the scarf is looking good-and my hands have adjusted to knitting again.
we rented both our suites quickly, the downstairs guy and the upstairs people are both moving out. we liked the upstairs people, but the downstairs guy was a tool. He kept leaving the door open and by the last time I addressed it with him, I was curt. 'Oh, he said at one point, 'I didn't think about it being an issue' ?Hello? No wonder his wife is divorcing him.
The new people seem good, for both. we weren't sure if we'd have difficulty as the vacancy rate is high, but there did not seem to be a problem.


3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Did you get my message about our visit/

5:41 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes!
I will wait to make fried chicken.
Are you taking truck here thought you got a new vehicle?

6:17 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

On our drive to Claresholm we discovered the ac in the new vehicle does not blow cold air. So it's in the shop and we have had to rearrange our plans.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home