Friday, June 03, 2011

Accepted

Into grad school!
I figured I would be, I have already taken 2 courses-so not getting in would mean they really don't like me.
I went into work late today. I looked very tired on Thursday and Jana said, 'why don't you leave early?' I couldn't as had to do something else-but then she said,'why don't you come in late tomorrow?' So I did!
It is supposed to be 30 degrees tomorrow. I'm just saying.
I think Richard and I may go to the island for camping in July-I'd like to camp by the ocean.
Saw our 1st hummingbird today! Hovering by our feeder. Delightful. We also have a birds nest on our deck. Welcome nature!

11 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

con-grad-ulations

6:51 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Kindly, I am not surprised. yay!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

That is great news.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Good for you. But must you rub in your warm temperatures?

11:46 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes, until we have more family here.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Are there still some houses for sale in your neighbourhood?

2:04 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes, there's an open house today-do you want us to put it on lay away for you?

3:04 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Is it big enough to have me move in too?

12:02 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Absolutely!
Or if you prefer, I will keep an eye out for one that would be good for you too!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

It's 30 today in Connecticut. Maybe I'll stay here.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Yes please look for me as well.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home